Alexa is constantly running around like crazy - seeming to get older and older every time we look at her! She has to help make supper, open doors, buckler herself in, she wants to walk everywhere and always prove that she's such a big girl! Her vocabulary seems to increase more and more each week and we can't ever seem to get her to stop talking :) which I suppose is a good problem to have!
So I thought I'd add some pictures as I've actually been remember to snap some lately! ;)

Actually falling asleep someplace other than her bed!
(she has not done this since she was an infant!)

Enjoying supper with Auntie Kiley & Sean, Mommy & Daddy at Pizza Ranch :) Yum Yum!

Riding (or at least having mommy push me around) on my car is SO much fun! :)

Any time someone takes a camera out its "Cheese pease, cheese pease" :)

So what if I have my pretty church dress on, I'm still going to climb the stairs!
Kiko, are you coming with me? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment