Well the newest change in our house has been the fact that we're expecting our second child this November!
Thankfully, this time around has been a lot better than Alexa was, instead of being physically sick all day & night, it has been mainly only in the late afternoon/evening. This has been great for dealing with work, where at least I can typically make it through the entire day just feeling nausious (which is way better than loosing everything 24/7). After I come home I usually crash (because I'm exhausted) and the awful 'morning' sickness typically kicks in between 4 - 8 pm.
Thankfully I have reached the point where its the downhill slide (I'm hoping) This week has been my best yet (from the time the morning sickness started) and I have to say as long as I'm resting I'm pretty much doing okay which is very welcomed at this point! I'm hoping with how busy we'll be this summer that the majority of this pregnancy will just "fly" by!
No comments:
Post a Comment