Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Our little man is 5 today!

Its hard to believe but Logan turned 5 today! It hardly seems like yesterday I joined him and Daddy in Sioux Falls and here we are, 5 years later, enjoying every minute with our amazing, energetic, fun-loving, thoughtful little man! 

For his birthday, for the first time ever, he did not want a tractor or combine on his cake...instead he requested either Optimus Prime or Bumble Bee (both transformers) and who was I to disappoint the birthday boy? So here's my attempt at a Bumble Bee cake...rather than make it 3D I took the easy way out :) and did it like this! Here's hoping he'll still like it! :)



Because Logan had preschool this morning, and because I didn't get to spend the day with him after he was born, we've decided we're going to spend the afternoon cuddling :) so that's all I have to write for now...I've got a buddy to spend time with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment