Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tired, Stressed, and Emotional -- a very bad combination!

So I'm going to keep this short for once -- a shock I know -- but with everything going through my mind, my heart, and my life right now I just don't think I can fully process everything in my head these days.

Work is busy busy busy as usual and I'm pretty much a basketcase rushing back and forth between sanity and insanity -- I feel like I'm giving every aspect of my life 50-75% effort & the rest I'm just in robot mode... which makes for many mistakes and even more work.

The bright side is, perhaps if I stay busy enough my mind and my heart won't realize that its already been a year without my dad, my life has continued to happen, change, and grow each and every day... part of me wants to scream & just say STOP - -go back - - I want a do-over!

To bad that we don't get that chance! -- This week at work, two of the people I directly work with gave me a wonderful and totally undeserved thank you card & gift & I couldn't even keep from crying... I wonder, when will anything or everything in life stop making me cry & miss him more?

No comments:

Post a Comment